A good idea makes history
ZBI Zentral Boden Immobilien AG founded by majority shareholder and supervisory board chairman Peter Groner.
1998 - 2002
Construction, development and erection of shopping centres, refurbishment and modernisation, acquisition of sundry real estate for our own portfolio.
2002 - 2007
Floating ZBI closed-end real-estate funds 1 to 4 with altogether approx. 6,000 investors and approx. EUR 1 billion total investment.
Designing and launching other investment products such as ZBI Invest 1 AG, ZBI Wohnen GmbH, DIB AG with an investment volume of altogether approx. EUR 130 million.
2007 - 2008
ZBI Fund 1, ZBI Fund 2, parts of ZBI Fund 3, ZBI Invest 1 AG and also ZBI Wohnen GmbH sold to CitCor Residential HOLDING.
- Relocation to the historical building at Henkestrasse 10 in Erlangen
- ZBI Sicar launched
- The ZBI Fund 4 managed to accomplish a subscription volume of about € 200 m.
- ZBI Fund 5 launched
- ESI China 1 launched
- Re-alignment of the Fund’s concept and sales management Closure of ZBI
- Professional No.5 at € 46 mill. worth of limited partner’s capital
- Start of issue of ZBI Professional No. 6
- Closure of ESI China 1
- Full investment of ZBI Professional No. 4
- Start of issue of ESI China 2
- Closure of ZBI Professional 6